Help Desk Representative
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Help Desk Representative will be located at the Domino's headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI, providing effective, live Level 1 support for Domino’s In-Store Operators.
The Help Desk Representative remotely diagnoses and resolves routine problems including proprietary software, as well as hardware and peripheral equipment (touch screens, phones, printers, etc.) They follow up with our customers to ensure calls are resolved and closed promptly.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Provide support to co-workers to ensure effective sharing of best practices
- Increase knowledge through continuing Domino’s Pulse education classes
- Working in our beautiful World Resource Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Ideal candidates will be technically savvy, have previous Help Desk experience
- First 3 months of the role will be training and M-F, 9-6 EST
- Following training, must be open to working nights and weekends! Typical shifts include: 12PM- 9PM, 2PM-11PM, and 11PM-8AM.
- Pay for the role is $18.75/hr plus a 5% bonus
If you are a motivated to get into an innovative and forward thinking company like Domino’s, we want you!
- 2+ years of help desk experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; not required
- Ability to work nights and weekends is a must!
- Experience with remote support preferred
- Familiarity with basic networking
- SQL experience preferred (reading & executing existing queries)
- Previous telecom and/or networking experience preferred