Production Maintenance Technician (2nd shift) - $30-$35/hr *$1,000 Stay Bonus!
Domino’s Progressive Food Solutions is hiring for a Maintenance Technician at our production plant in Woodridge, IL. The schedule is 4pm - 4am with rotating days off. This position is overtime eligible and reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Design, evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, and install Bakery equipment
- Performs maintenance of a distribution manufacturing facility including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installation of machinery relating to bakery food processing equipment, physical structures, mechanical and electrical systems
- Discuss machine operation variations with supervisor or other team members to diagnose problems and repair machines
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment and general maintenance repairs of office and building
- Identify safety issues with machines; document issues; develop action plan to resolve concern; follow-up to ensure problems are resolved
- Monitor machines to ensure all levels are within EPA, OSHA, and other government guidelines; develop action plan to resolve issue if not; follow-up to ensure problems are resolved
- Monitor inventory and order parts as necessary
- Execute operating policies and procedures to produce and store product safely
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Leader and/or Manager
- Competitive pay
- 2% Annual Bonus Potential
- Day 1 benefits eligibility – medical, dental, and vision
- Medical plan discounts available for employee and spouse
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid STD and team member life insurance
- AD&D, hospital indemnity, and critical illness
- 401k with company match and discounted Domino’s stock
- Generous PTO and sick time
- Furnished uniforms and shoes
- HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years, and/or 3 to 4 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade
- Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Computer Controls skills required
- Basic level computer skills
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Able to define problems and draw conclusions
- Able to interpret technical instructions and diagrams
- Must be proactive and self-motivated, can evaluate and repair all types of mechanical and electrical equipment, and is able to perform under extreme stress when there is equipment failure
- Wear and uphold Domino’s uniform standards
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 40 lbs. on an occasional basis, work in extreme temperatures [33-38 degrees], and environment with exposure to loud machinery
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.