Customer Service Team Leader
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably in the food service, supply chain or retail industries, including supervisory experience
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Availability to travel, as needed
- Availability to support a 24 hour operation (nights/weekends/holidays)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
This role is an integral part of the Supply Chain Center (SCC) management team and includes managing a team responsible for various accounting, administrative and customer service functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(60%) Supervise and manage the daily activities of the SCC Administrative team members
Financial – manage the following accounting activities to ensure SCC is in accordance with established financial controls and departmental targets:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial reporting and reviews
- Coordination and involvement of annual budget process
- Manage weekly payroll functions
- Partner with department leaders and assist with new team member hires
- Partner with PeopleFirst department in implementing human resources initiatives including; safety, wellness programs, benefit rollouts, compliance, etc.
Team member development
- Plan and prepare work schedules according to budget and workload
- Plan, develop and execute strategies for departmental improvement
- Train end users in system functionality and functional processes
(35%) Customer Service - ensure team provides support for stores, franchisees, and operations to contribute to outstanding customer service, timely dispatch, order accuracy, quality deliveries and efficient customer pick up orders.
- Process orders and invoices to stores
- Maintain positive relations with franchisees and stores
- Problem solve on issues that impact the service, efficiency, and productivity of the center
- Maintain item updates for store systems.
- Coordinate with director and participate in local meetings including: advisory board, DMAs, new product training classes, customer plant tours, and others.
- Communicate with stores; ensure operational and product updates are timely and relevant
- Coordinate product incident reports and recoveries as directed by Q/A department
- Collaborate with WRC teams on national programs to ensure accurate deliveries in accordance with program guidelines
(5%) Manage office administration functions as needed
- Maintain/coordinate phone system and facility computer needs
- Facilitate staff meetings
- Manage team member appreciation program
- Work closely with the information services department to install and/or troubleshoot office equipment and software issues
- Continuous learning of software systems including but not limited to: PeopleSoft, ATS, Solochain, Domicas, Pulse BOS, RMM, PeopleNet