MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Center is hiring for a Production Associate. The Production Associate takes part in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough in their distribution center. Production Associates will rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout their shift.
The Production Associate also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area and may be cross trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary