Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 14,000 stores worldwide (5,800 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 14,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 16 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2014 alone, these centers made 571,000 deliveries.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- One year of verifiable driving experience or proof of 50,000 miles of CMV driving experience
- Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate endorsements
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
Domino’s Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s, is seeking a Class A Yard Jockey. The yard jockey will be responsible for fueling and inspecting all equipment. Moving equipment between different locations, doing redeliveries, driver rescues at times
To qualify for this position, you will need a minimum of one (1) year or 50,000 miles of class A CDL experience and an excellent driving safety record.
The shift typically runs from 3pm-1:00am and includes a Saturday OR a Sunday shift, never both.
Pay range is 21-23/hr depending on experience
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases