Restaurant Maintenance Technician
Team Murph, one of the largest Domino’s Pizza franchisees in the United States, has over 60 locations across the Greater San Antonio Region and is seeking an experienced restaurant technician with 3+ years of experience in HVAC/R, ovens, small equipment repairs, etc… to join our fast-paced team! This individual will add value to our growing team by performing facilities and equipment repairs as well as preventative maintenance for our store’s equipment.
Shift: Flexible; Monday-Friday and Possible Weekends
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair restaurant level equipment:
- Service and repair assorted HVAC units – primarily 5-10 ton units
- Proactively identify maintenance risks on equipment
- Electrical and mechanical faults
- Medium temperature refrigeration
- Middleby Marshall & XLT multi-deck ovens
- Walk-in coolers
- Reach-in coolers
- Plumbing and electrical
- Corrigo W/O management, equipment tagging, etc…
Replacements and Installations of Equipment
- HVAC units as needed at existing properties
- HVAC new store installs/setups/plans
- Walk-in Coolers
- Reach-in coolers
- Thermostats/Remote Equipment Controllers
Maintain and Repair Facilities
- Small plumbing leaks - hand sinks, drain lines, etc…
- Small electrical repairs – switches, outlets, conduit
- Floor tile repair – replace/reaffix floor tile
- Sheetrock, tape and float, and painting
Turnaround and Documentation
- Complete work orders in a timely manner, prioritizing more critical components
- Communicate job progress and completion with the Manager on Duty before leaving the restaurant
- Report all major repairs to the District Manager and Director of Operations
- Keep current and accurate inventory of supplies and work tools
- Order supplies/material and submit expenses at the end of every week
- Provide a daily/weekly report of repairs and expenses to the Director of Finance and Facilities
- Maintain accurate warranty/repair records of equipment
- Provide operations with site visits/reports upon all visits
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Minimum of 5 years with HVAC/R, a minimum of 2 years of experience with oven/hot equipment repairs and maintenance
Certifications: HVAC/R, EPA, Contractor’s License(s) preferred
Work Hours: Must be able to work flexible shifts to include evenings, weekends and rotating on call duty.
Other Requirements: Must pass background check and random drug screenings. Driver License with a clear driving record – will undergo regular MVR reports. Will need a smart device to access Corrigo application. If a company vehicle is provided it must be maintained per company standards.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Communication: Must communicate clearly and effectively via both verbal or written medium.
Composure: Must be able to remain calm, professional, and maintain self-control during challenging events.
Computer: Must perform essential position functions through Corrigo, which does require computer skills. Familiarity with Corrigo preferred.
Decision Making: Must be able to analyze, plan, and execute to generate effective and efficient results.
Organization: Must be able to plan times and routes for daily, weekly, and monthly repairs/maintenance.
Physical Requirements: Must have the ability to perform heavy work, asserting up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally and 50 lbs. or more on a frequent basis.
Working Conditions: Must be able to work in temperatures ranging from below 32 degrees and up to 100 degrees for long periods of time. Must be able to climb ladders for access to roofs, ceilings, etc… Must have the ability to drive safely and recognize hazards and. Must have ability to wear protective equipment needed for the job. Must be comfortable working in narrow aisles and passageways including confined spaces for extended periods.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.