Delivery Driver (1710)
Local franchise in opperation for over 40 years.
Ideal work for all ages!
New hiring bonus!
Stay active, make money and have fun doing it.
- Average around $20 or more per hour with Wages + Tips + Mileage!
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Drivers Keep all their Tips. (no tipping-out anyone)
- We value our Drivers and will Not Outsource you to other companies.
- We provide reimbursement for your fuel and car usage.
- Part-Time is available if needed.
- With Full-time (30+ hours per week) earn benefits;
- Health, Dental, Employer matched 401k, PTO
- Deliver Orders to customers in your vehicle.
- Assist with light/basic kitchen operations.
- Must be available for some weekends and/or late afternoon/early evening shifts (roughly 4 or 5pm to about 9 or 10pm).
- Must be available for at least 30 hours per week for fulltime. (part-time is always available)
- Must have your own vehicle.
- Must have your own insurance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have valid driver's license for at least 1 year if 19 years or older.
- Must have valid driver's license for at least 2 years if 18 years old.
- Must have less than 2 tickets in last 2 years or 3 tickets in last 3 years.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and have full mobility.
- No education restrictions.
- No experience necessary.
- Cash/cash card paid every shift.
- Discount on food purchases any day-everyday.
- On-the-job Training with Full Pay Right Away.
- Job security. NO LOSS of hours or pay during pandemic restriction and conditions.
- Get a chance to drive the DXP Delivery Car & Domino’s e-Bike!
- Advancement within the company is open to all drivers who seek long-term employment
Driver's license for at least 2 years with less than 2 traffic violations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.