Temporary Associate Recruiter
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 571,000 deliveries.
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in Recruitment or other related Human Resources/Business field or relevant internship strongly preferred
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate phone and email etiquette
- Ability to multi-task in a Windows-based environment
- Self-starter with a willingness and desire to succeed
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly Excel and spreadsheet management general
- Knowledge of supply chain operations and/or logistics a plus
- Travel (automobile and airplane) is required – minimum 20%, including overnight stays
Job Type: Full-time
Associate Talent Acquisition – Supply Chain Job Description
Summary: The Associate Talent Acquisition - Supply Chain will provide recruiting support to the Supply Chain Centers (SCC), including sourcing, reviewing applications, and screening job candidates for hourly positions. They will work directly with the SCC hiring team leaders to establish a recruitment action plan and will assist them in the hiring process to ensure they are properly staffed to meet business needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
(60%) Manage candidate pipeline, and communicate updates to hiring managers
- Continuously build and sustain a high quality, diverse pipeline of hourly candidates for current and future opportunities
- Consult with hiring managers to establish a recruitment action plan and interview process,
- Partner with TA leadership to build and execute proactive strategies to continually develop a pipeline of diverse talent to meet the recruiting needs of designated centers.
- Review new applicants within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and provide SCC hiring team leader with qualified candidates to review
- Review, screen and evaluate applicant’s work history (resume/application), education, training and other qualifications to make a recommendation on whether the candidate should move forward in the process based on how he/she compares to the requirements for the role
- Schedule hiring team leader phone screens and onsite interviews, including travel as necessary
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback to candidates throughout the interview process
- Prepare, manage, and distribute period status report of applicant activity
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing a consistent interview process and providing timely and appropriate feedback throughout the process.
(40%) Manage the recruitment and hiring process
- Process pre-hire background checks, motor-vehicle reports (if applicable), and substance screens
- Communicate with candidates regarding additional information requirements to proceed in the hiring process, including driver qualification documents, employment documents, etc.
- Ensure all required information has been completed as required before approving hires
- Coordinate all applicants and new hire travel arrangements, when necessary
- Ensure recruiting practices comply with company policies and procedures as well as local and national employment laws
- Responsible for ATS system compliance dispositioning all candidates in a timely manner
- Provide support to ensure metrics and reporting are prepared and distributed to appropriate parties, ensure accurate and compliant job postings, submit expense reports in a timely manner, and create interview guides and folders as needed.
- Other HR and on-boarding related duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products, supplies, files up to 20 pounds, and luggage up to 40lbs.