Five Star Pizza, your locally owned and operated Domino’s, is looking for its next generation of highly motivated General Managers! These driven leaders will develop and support a customer-focused team while ensuring the highest levels of operational excellence in our restaurants.
- Schedule availability must include nights, weekends and holidays
- Two or more years of quick service restaurant management experience
- Possess a valid US driver’s license
- Must meet background and driving standards
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a ready-to-advance Assistant Manager (or someone with two or more years of quick service management experience) who is passionate about creating an exceptional experience for our customers
- Can show how they have grown professionally in previous roles
- Demonstrates a commitment to the brand – will never compromise our product, service and image standards
- Has a strong desire to increase sales and build relationships in the community
- Is a great coach who can identify and develop awesome talent
- Understands the importance of operating a highly efficient, profitable store
- Inspires and creates a culture of excellence
- Operates with a high level of integrity, drive, energy, and resilience
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to advance your career with the number one pizza brand in the world
- Competitive wages – GMITs start at $17 per hour minimum PLUS bonus potential!
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Ongoing career and leadership development
- Advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional policies available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.