Customer Service Rep(1512) - 192 W. 92 HWY
Domino’s Pizza Team Members are an all-inclusive, fun, energetic and friendly group of people. We strive for teams of happy, motivated and dedicated staff with a passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The Insider Team Member performs duties of both a Customer Service Representative (CSR) and a Pizza Maker and is responsible for providing quality customer service as well as making our delicious pizzas with pride. ties listed below:
Customer Service responsibilities:
· Meet and greet customers on the phone and in person
· Enter and fulfill specific orders
· Attend to customer concerns
· Complete cash transactions with customers that come to pick up food orders
Pizza Maker responsibilities:
· Preparing a variety of pizzas, sandwiches, and other food items
· Hygiene and food safety
· Clean the store and keep it sanitized and working properly
· Perform other special projects as assigned.
An effective Domino’s team member must follow directions easily, stick to routines, and feel comfortable dealing with customers and coworkers for an extended amount of time.
· Must have a Valid Food Handler’s Card (where applicable by law)
· Ability to multitask/quickly move from one task to the next and repeat tasks accurately
· Must demonstrate a positive attitude, be self-motivated and smile.
· Willing to learn and excel.
· Able to answer phones in a professional manner.
· Proficient in the use of computers.
· Background screening.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Flexible working hours; requires working weekends, days and evenings.
· Ability to effectively maneuver around ovens, makeline and equipment, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing.
· Constant working with the public and employees in a high-volume environment.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
· Fumes from food odors.
· Exposure to cornmeal dust.
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.