Inventory Control Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 25 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. They provide the fresh dough, equipment, and supplies to the franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you!
The schedule for this position will be 6-2:30pm or 7-3:30pm. This will go to 5am-1:30pm later down the line. Training is Mon-Fri then normal schedule will be Sunday-Thursday.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous ICL/Receiving, warehouse, production, or manufacturing experience is a must
- 3-5 years of inventory, receiving or trailer loading
- Must be able to maintain forklift and pallet jack certification
- Proficient with computers
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs., frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated and freezer conditions <33-38 degrees>, and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms over head
- Must be able to push/pull 100 pounds using a pallet jack
The person in this role does the following:
- Receives incoming shipments of products into warehouse for storage.
- Unloads incoming product from trailers using forklift and visually inspect shipments.
- Labels product per company standards.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by comparing vendor inventory sheet or purchase order to product received for accuracy and inventory control. Performs physical counting of inventory and accurate data entry.
- Cross trains and is proficient in warehouse loading procedures so as needed, can assist the warehouse team members in the loading of the trailers.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases