Warehouse Supervisor - International
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The International Warehouse Supervisor will work with the International Leadership Team to meet or exceed profitability goals and maintain customer satisfaction through excellent communication, problem resolution and continuous process improvement.
The International Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of Warehouse Team Members who fulfill the orders for international shipments, customer service with our International Franchisees, and assist with managing all export documentation.
The Supervisor will assume Manager duties and coverage in the absence of the Manager and work with the team to load containers where needed.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuse
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field. International / Exporting Logistics preferred
- 2+ years of international freight experience and export knowledge
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Previous supervisory experience needed
- SAP experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General understanding of Accounting Principles
- Ability to pass and maintain forklift certification
- Ability to secure a passport and travel internationally preferred
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 25 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. on an occasional basis, work in extreme temperatures [33-38 degrees], and environment with exposure to loud machinery. Must be able to work around yeast and flour