Twomays Inc and Teamdriven Inc operate as one Franchise within Domino's Pizza and we are looking to provide opportunity to new team members who are looking for the FUN job, develop skills and grow fast within our organization. Opportunities are limitless with Domino's!
Are you a natural leader with a passion for customer service and a desire to grow your career? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking talented and motivated Assistant Managers to join our growing team at Domino’s Pizza. As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of your shift, including cost controls, inventory management, cash control, and customer relations. You will lead by example, setting the standard for excellence and ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed 100% of the time. Apply today at https://twomays.jobaline.com
Some of the benefits of working as an Assistant Manager at Domino’s Pizza include:
- Flexible schedule: You can choose your own hours and work around your personal commitments.
- Growth opportunity: You will have the chance to advance your career within our organization, with the possibility of becoming a manager or even a franchisee.
- Training and education: You will receive comprehensive training and support from our experienced team.
- Food discounts: You will get to enjoy our mouth-watering pizzas at a discounted price.
To join our team of Assistant Managers, you will need:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic math and cash management skills
- The ability to operate equipment and perform various tasks in the store.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and work hard.
If this sounds like the job for you, don’t hesitate to apply online today! We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Apply today at https://twomays.jobaline.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.