Production Supervisor - Night Shift *$2,500 Signing Bonus
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Production Supervisor will assist the Production Manager with the supervision and coordination of production associates engaged in the production of pizza dough. The Production Supervisor will train new team members on daily job duties. They will ensure team members are working safe and are trained in food safety and other job duties to maintain consistency throughout the production and dough handling process.
The Production Supervisor will have a comfort level working in a diverse, fast past environment.
This position is offering a $2,500 sign on bonus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(80%) Assist Production Manager in all aspects of production operations in accordance with established company and industry standards and processes.
• Recruit and interview new associates
• Attend and participate in annual Leadership & Development training sessions
• Supervise and lead the Production Team in the absence of the Production Manager
• Ensure team members are receiving proper training on dough production, proofing, temperature checks, checking dough ball weights
• Keep manager informed when team members are not meeting expectations
• Follow progressive discipline according to guidelines
• Ensure safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local, state, and federal requirements, and overall moral and respect among team members
• Ensure standardization of dough formula and make changes when instructed by QC
• Order production supplies, flour, and sanitation materials
• Assist with monitoring and verifying that Solo Chain and production ingredients are correct. Remove spoiled dough from Solo Chain and receive production raw ingredients into the system
• Assist with the trouble shooting of dough issues that occur in the marketplace, and periodically visit stores to check quality of product
• Assist in compiling daily key indicators
• Assist in preparing daily production statistical reports including pounds per man hour, overtime, trays per hour, total trays, and total hours used
• Assist with dough library for each single day of production and use it as reference for dough concerns
• Prepare period summary for the Manager and Director regarding progress (Down time, Staffing, OPRT, Audit, Safety) as part of development
• Assist in the performance of test bakes and record
Production Inventory Planning:
• Accurately track inventory of production supply items
• Order and replenish production inventory items
• Understand the receiving of production items and scrapping dough in solo chain
• Coordinate with chemical vendors to ensure all correct chemicals are on site
• Coordinate with oil and flour mill vendors to schedule loads to be delivered to the site
Production Workflow Enhancements:
• Continually inspect the production area to verify that everything is operating properly
• Ensure GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) are being followed and team members are wearing PPE when handling the product
• Make recommendations to Manager on how to improve operational procedures and processes
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager and/or Director
(20%) As needed, work as a production associate and perform tasks necessary to meet production goals
• Master all operational functions or rotations needed
• Hands on!
• High school diploma or GED, 2-year college degree preferred
• 2+ years of production or manufacturing experience, preferably bakery manufacturing
• 2+ years of documented supervisory experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Ability to become and maintain dough certification
• Willingness to support a 24-hour operation, be on call, including carrying an emergency cell phone as needed
• Successfully pass a background checks every third year on your anniversary date
• Ability to work a full-time/flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Wear and uphold Domino’s uniform standards
• Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 25 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. on an occasional basis, work in extreme temperatures [33-38 degrees], and environment with exposure to loud machinery
• Ability to work around yeast and flour
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $2,500.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: At the time of hire you will receive $2,500.00 in your first paycheck.