Production Shift Leader
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Set up the production area prior to making dough
- Scales and metering equipment must be check weighed equal to its usage and documented
- Thermometers must be calibrated and checked against a certified thermometer
- Yeast slurry and mixer timers checked and calibrated at the start of each production day
- Lead the production team in the absence of the Team Leaders
- Run the floor: Rotate breaks, complete daily dough requirement per sizes
- Work as a production team member and perform tasks necessary to meet production goals
- Perform batch setup and mixing of dough production process
- Remove dough balls from rounder conveyor belt and place into dough tray
- Stack filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
- Load tray washer by placing soiled trays onto feeder conveyor
- Monitors quality of dough product
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Become and maintain dough certification
- Attend and participate in annual Leadership & Development training sessions
- Wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards
- Coach and train TMs at all positions as needed
- Maintain a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local, state and federal requirements
Domino's Supply Chain in Anchorage, Alaska is currently seeking a Production Shift Lead. The Production Shift Lead is responsible for overseeing Production Team Members throughout their shift and ensures that the production of the pizza dough is done in accordance with established company/industry standards and procedures. The Production Team Lead must be an active participant in the training and coaching of new/tenure team members in job duties, responsibilities and safety procedures.