Field Marketing Manager (West Region)
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the largest pizza company in the world, with a significant business in both delivery and carryout pizza. It ranks among the world’s top public restaurant brands with a global enterprise of more than 19,500 stores in over 90 markets. Domino’s had global retail sales of nearly $17.8 billion in 2021, with over $8.6 billion in the U.S. and over $9.1 billion internationally. In the third quarter of 2022, Domino’s had global retail sales of over $4.0 billion, with over $2.0 billion in the U.S. and nearly $2.0 billion internationally. Its system is comprised of independent franchise owners who accounted for 98% of Domino’s global stores as of the end of the third quarter of 2022. Emphasis on technology innovation helped Domino’s achieve more than half of all global retail sales in 2021 from digital channels. In the U.S., Domino’s generated more than 75% of U.S. retail sales in 2021 via digital channels and has developed several innovative ordering platforms, including those for Google Home, Facebook Messenger, Apple Watch, Amazon Echo, Twitter and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A Domino’s Field Marketing Manager is responsible for providing strategic regional support, providing local media spend recommendations for focus DMAs/franchisees to the business team. This role will provide additional support to regional leadership for key FZs on pricing and coupon recommendations and supporting analytics. This role is generally not franchisee facing.
Strong Sales: Increase same store sales and grow market share
- Serve as a strategic thought partner for regional leadership.
- Provide support for key accounts and focus markets by providing deeper sales analyses by utilizing available proprietary tools/resources to assess the overall health of the market/franchisee. Identify growth opportunities and provide local media recommendations to the business team.
- Partner with Director, Field Marketing to relay questions and trends from the field to help the marketing COE team priorities time and support.
- Partner with regional leadership to identify potential local media investment opportunities
- Gain BC alignment on local marketing plans so BC can sell in the plan
- Coordinate and administer approved co-op plans
- Interface with the agency/brand partners to deliver media plan recommendations.
- Conduct post-plan analysis and sharing results with BC
- Partner with FBD/regional leadership to support new store openings requests by creating marketing planes to help sales longevity
- Serve as the subject matter expert for ongoing regional education and support on Marketing initiatives (National advertising, pricing recommendations, etc.)
Profitable Sales Growth
- Have a clear understanding of industry and economic factors that impact profitability and solutions for how to combat these factors
- Execute project work that is based on the current needs of the business. Current day examples:
- BPM marketing content creation
- High wage market analysis and support
- Sales focus DMA
- Helping action on National promotions
- +5 years of proven experience in marketing, building sales in a multi-unit environment; QSR and/or Franchise experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, or related field
- Solid verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong persuasive and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of marketing (media, creative, planning, analysis, print/database, social/digital)
- Proficient computer skills
- Financial knowledge
- Ability to work well independently and remotely from team leader and peers
- Travel will be limited
This is a 100% remote opportunity