E&S Warehouse Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Our Equipment and Supply Warehouse is looking for enthusiastic, professional, punctual, dependable, hard-working & reliable warehouse team members to join our family. Team members are responsible for the proper picking, packing and shipping of products within the warehouse.
This position will require a flexible schedule. Current schedule is 7:00am-3:30pm Monday to Friday, but is subject to change.
Essential Job Duties:
- Picking and packing a variety of products from uniforms, utensils all the way up to walk in coolers, tables and ovens that are shipped out to stores all around the globe.
- Verify, wrap and package products on the shipping line
- Strap and load products onto trucks in a safe manner, ensuring no damages
- Maintain a clean an orderly warehouse
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) & Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate Forklifts and stock pickers safely and efficiently.
- Turn off and charge equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand, follow, and comply with all company safety and operating procedures and policies.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO STAY UNTIL THE JOB IS FINISHED***
- 1-year previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment.
- 1-year previous experience order picking and loading trucks
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control.
- Experience using a FKL and stock picker a plus, but training will be provided in house
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery.
- Show a consistent work history with reliability, punctuality, and dependability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.