Delivery Driver(04935) - 8370 State Road 52,34668
AVG $16-$24 PER HOUR (including tips and mileage) * WEEKLY PAY * BENEFITS
TIPS AND MILEAGE PAID DAILY (average varies based on location, shift and number of deliveries)
ABOUT THE JOB
Great job for high energy people who like people but also like working solo! Need a flexible schedule? We've got a schedule for you! That means you're free when you need to be so you can spend time continuing your education, spending time with friends and family, pursuing hobbies or doing absolutely nothing. Whether its your main-gig, making ends meet, or just pulling in extra cash for the hobby you love Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you!
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record with 2 years of driving history, meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should possess navigational skills to read a map and utilize navigational apps, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
General job duties for all store team members
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product as needed.
· Receive and process telephone orders as needed.
· Complete associated paperwork.
· Clean designated items daily.
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
. Great at customer services and service recovery.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
· Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
· Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
· Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
· Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
· Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
· Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
· Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
· Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
· Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
· Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.