Domino's Delivery Driver (3275 NW 29th Portland, OR)
Anchored Pizza, LLC is a Franchise with Domino's Pizza looking to provide opportunity to new team members who are looking for a FUN FLEXIBLE job, develop skills and grow fast within our organization. Opportunities are limitless with Domino's.
Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
Why deliver for us:
- Great pay - Our drivers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips and mileage reimbursement
- Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime
- Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment, and opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Deliver products by car and then to the door of the customer.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare products.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facilities approximately daily
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Drivers:
- Ability to maintain food and team member safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate store technology
- Ability to assist with store operations
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, we are bound to have just the thing for you.
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards
- Access to an insured vehicle that can be used for deliveries
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have at least two (2) years of driving history or at least 19 years of age with one (1) year of driving history
- Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
- Use a personal phone for Domino's Delivery Driver in store app
$14.75 per hour + tips
Domino’s Drivers make about $25 per hour OR MORE!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.