Pizza Maker (04486) - 2603 Glenwood Ave, Ste 131
Job DetailsJob Duties
- Receive training for preparing products and ingredients, closing and/or opening procedures, operate pizza oven, and properly box products for delivery or carryout.
- Able to make great pizzas and other products to Domino’s standards.
- Able to be part of a well-organized team handling the rush.
- When opening, setup the kitchen area, prep ingredients to handle expected sales.
- When closing, toss out expiring ingredients, breakdown and clean kitchen area.
- During your shift, maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen area.
- While your focus is pizza making, be cross-trained and able to take orders from customers in person and over the phone.
- Contribute to and promote an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun.
- Uphold Dominos standards of grooming, uniform, and appearance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.