You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you have always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance, Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills- judgement, math and the ability to multi-task.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the time!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Responsible for all store operations.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Assistant Manager:
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people. You will need to use your stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great place to work.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to. From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to customers and co-workers and even how you dress - you have to have high standards for yourself and the rest of the team.
- Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While you schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help up be the pizza delivery company in the world. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. We offer weekly pay. Apply now!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.