Manager - Unit Controller (AP/AR)
(25%) Work to update and improve the Accounts Receivable (“AR”) and Accounts Payable (“AP”) processes and systems and effectively communicate financial information to management.
· Develop, monitor and report to finance management on KPIs in the AR and AP areas
· Continuously review processes to identify areas for improvement and enhanced efficiency
· Assist with system enhancements and implementations
· Assist with other ad hoc requests from Tax, Auditors, Finance, etc.
(25%) Support e-Procurement system (Ariba), T&E Processing (Concur), and Virtual Cards (Vendorin)
· Monitor and report on Success Metrics and Compliance to Finance Management
· Promotes cross functional communications between procuring activities and Finance, acting as the liaison and improving visibility in end-to-end processes
· Support quarterly release review and communication
· Oversee supplier onboarding, catalog management and supplier communications
· Support business training questions and partner with IT regarding issue resolution
· Act as the key contact and manager of the Vendorin program
· Manage the Concur Expense Reporting and Corporate Credit Card programs
(25%) Supervise and manage the AR and AP Departments in the Accounting Center
· Oversee team leaders in AR and AP
· Ensure that department personnel understand and follow corporate and accounting center policies and procedures
· Adequately recruit, train, and develop staff to ensure department goals and standards are met
(20%) Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting of AR and AP and related financial information in conformance with company standards and GAAP.
· Perform periodic financial statement and account reviews
· Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance in the AR and AP areas
· Provide support for the AR and AP balances and royalty revenue streams for the year-end financial statement audits
· Complete BOD 1099 processes
(5%) Effectively communicate AP and AR and related financial information to management.
· Provide various standard and special-request reports and analysis to management.
· Interpret financial statement information to aid management in decision making
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
· 5+ years’ experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable
· Previous supervisory experience preferred
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· Strong communication skills - including written, verbal, and interpersonal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.