Lead HRIS Reporting Manager
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
· Support of the Human Resource Information System including PeopleSoft HR, Time &Labor, Payroll, Benefits, E-Recruit, Career Planning, Self Service, Manager Self Service, Workflow
· Understand PeopleSoft reporting capabilities and limitations.
· Understand data relationships between PeopleSoft and third-party vendors
· Develop PeopleSoft queries via the PeopleSoft Client Server Query Tool, the PeopleSoft Web based query tool and native SQL.
- Maintain PeopleSoft security
· Train team members on system and query use
Microsoft Power BI
· Design, build, and deploy Power BI solutions (e.g., datasets, reports and dashboards, visualizations) and Power Apps
· Have end-to-end experience within Power BI; from ETL via Power Query to publishing secure reports and dashboards in a SharePoint Online environment to setting up Alerts
· Be experienced in tools and systems on MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS and TSQL, Power Query, MDX, Power BI, and DAX
· Experience working with different Power BI connectors
· Experience migrating legacy reporting into Power BI
· Experience with the developing extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) solutions with 3rd party application databases (data sources)
· Well versed in Data Warehouse concepts
· Knowledgeable in the development of tabular, multidimensional data models and reports
· Evaluate regularly requested information to determine if it can be included in a business intelligence tool or dashboard view
Additional HR Reporting
- Collect business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis to express the requirements in terms of target user roles and goals
- Develop programs to automate existing manual reports and/or processes
· Support inbound and outbound interfaces to/from third party administrators
· Run periodic audits with interfaced vendors to ensure data consistency and accuracy
· Complete required governmental surveys
- Serve as main contact for requests from internal and external auditors
· Identify trends and correlations in data sets and provide actionable insights to customers
- Assist with writing user procedures and developing and delivering user training
- Ability to translate technical terms into understandable language for the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant areas
- 7-10 years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM, including managing and configuring PeopleSoft security
- 7-10 years of experience with Microsoft Power BI
- 7-10 years of experience with writing native SQL in Microsoft SQL Server
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.