Sanitation Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,000 stores worldwide (6,471 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 18,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you!
The Sanitation Team Member cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area. Cleans and maintains building/facility. The Team Member assists in production and warehouse as needed, i.e., tray wash, dough placer, dough maker, cross/down stack and receiving.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(33%) Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
· Clean and sanitize divider, mixer, mixing bowl, rounder and belts
· Clean tray washer as specified by company guidelines
· Keep maintenance and sanitation logs
(33%) Reassemble production equipment
· Reassemble divider and hoses
(30%) Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
· May be required to clean silo bin
· Ensure production floor is swept and walls are cleaned
· Empty all dough waste containers
(4%) Other duties as assigned
· Assist in production and warehouse, as needed—tray wash, dough placer, dough maker, cross stacker, down stacker and receiving.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of food processing, production or manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, thermometers, gauges and record data
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Wear and follow company uniform standards
Domino’s Pressed Product Plant is seeking Sanitation Team Members to join the team. The Sanitation Team Member performs all tasks involved in the production sanitation of the vegetable processing plant in accordance with company/industry standards and procedures. As a Sanitation Team Member, you will perform tasks that include disassembling, cleaning and sanitizing production equipment. In addition, you will assist with all functions of dough processing, packaging, product quality, and inventory control as needed.
What you can expect from Domino’s:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits – Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Furnished uniforms
- Professional and supportive management