Delivery Biker (06800) 240 W Houston St
Delivery Bikers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude. We will provide the eBike for you, all you need to do is show up and be ready to ride.
Why deliver for us:
• Great pay - Our Bikers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
• Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
• Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime
• Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment and opportunities for growth
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Bikers:
• Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate store technology
• Ability to assist with store operations
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to ride an eBike
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
• Must be at least 18 years of age
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.