Identity & Access Management Engineer
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Domino’s recognizes Identity and Access Management (IAM) as a critical security function and is committed to building and optimizing technical solutions required to secure user identities and resources.
The IAM Engineer is a critical member of the Information Security team. This role works closely with various members of the Information Security organization, as well as the larger Domino’s Technology organization. This individual will work with key business units, security engineers and team members to provide operational support and support business needs by developing improvements while ensuring development best practices are defined and adhered to.
The selected candidate will support the maintenance and optimization of an existing Sailpoint Identity IQ (IIQ) and Lifecycle Manager (LCM) implementation. This individual will work alongside the IAM Developer to manage and maintain connectors and integrations, provide system administration support, application upgrades and operational monitoring
Responsibilities (100% IAM Engineering)
- Support development lifecycle of Sailpoint implementation
- Follow development best practices and release processes to ensure quality delivery
- Provide technical support to IAM team and end users
- Work with the IAM team to implement new system integrations
- Support efforts to design, develop and execute disaster recovery exercises
- Provide upgrade and system maintenance support
- Continued maintenance and updates to Runbook documentation
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business, or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of general information security and IT operations work experience.
- 2+ years of Identity IQ development and support
- Must have working experience in workflow design and development, role management, policy development.
- Hands-on experience with custom connector development, scripting (PowerShell and Beanshell), and building workflows in IdentityIQ
- Exposure to other IAM technologies (PAM, SAML and MFA solutions)
- Experience in Access Governance (configuring and enforcing controls such as SoD policies), Workflows, Provisioning and RBAC
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, HTML, Application Server, Web Server and other Web Technologies
- Working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Ability to interpret a requirement and develop a design to satisfy the requirement, and deliver on said design
- Experience using Splunk for basic queries and IIQ troubleshooting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.