We are looking for team members with a commitment to safety and excellent customer service to be a part of our Delivery & Service team. The successful candidate will be assisting the truck drivers in unloading various products into the pizza stores and assisting the Warehouse Department as needed.
Routes are dispatched at night, typically leaving between 12 am - 3 am depending on the route.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE
- Assist driver with verifying and securing load prior to dispatch
- Verify dough, store cooler and trailer temperatures at each stop
- Unload product using two-wheeled cart and lift gate
- Load damaged or unsold product, and empty tray containers on trailer
- Assist driver with verifying accuracy of delivery
- Listen to and timely resolve customer service complaints
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- Some direct customer service experience preferred
- Company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anything during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.