Customer Service Representative
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- 1-2 years bookkeeping or general accounting experience preferred
Additional InformationThe function of the Customer Service Support Specialist is to support the management team by providing administrative support, data entry, and office functionality
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES -
- Process and verify store orders received through Pulse (electronic ordering system)
- Provide courtesy reminder calls to stores that have not placed order by cut-off times
- Prepare billing for order add-ons and pickups
- Prepare all paperwork for loading and production (using Access program); run any pertinent reports, dough maps
- Prepare route packages for drivers to include invoices, keys, credit requests, D&S paperwork, COD requests, alarm codes, and any necessary communications to the stores
- Coordinate and disseminate corporate, marketing and other company information to the stores
- Assist with routing of trucks where applicable
- Receive and resolve customer requests, concerns and complaints
- Contact stores to advise them of any changes to routing schedules; weather or production delays, etc.
- Answer and route all departmental calls
- Provide general support and assistance on personal and food safety audits and compliance
- Audit and maintain compliance files for driver qualifications
- Support Human Resource functions through recruiting, candidate review, and transition activities.
- Provide clerical support to other departments as needed
This position cross-trains in various administration functions. Additional responsibilities will be assigned as needed. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with accounts payable
- Assist in generating weekly keys
- Provide back-up to payroll administrator
- Assist with accounts receivable and past dues
- Perform inventory counts and reconcile ICL
- Order vegetables products
- Maintain vendor credits, working with WRC to obtain accurate credits