MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Warehouse Supervisor will assist the Warehouse Manager with the supervision and coordination of all aspects of warehouse operations. The Warehouse Supervisor will effectively and efficiently handle customer service complaints and concerns as well as train new associates in job duties.
The Warehouse Supervisor will have a comfort level working in a diverse, fast paced environment and follow company guidelines and company operational policies.
Domino's is offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for this role.
- Recruit and interview new associates
- Keep Warehouse Manager informed of potential problems
- Attend and participate in annual Leadership & Development training sessions
- Assign job tasks according to shipping schedules
- Coordinate associate tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and load food products and support goods in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines, while controlling cost
- Ensure a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local state, and federal requirements
- Utilize and train associates on the handheld scanner to perform all functions: pick, sort, pack, receive, stock, etc.
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Assist in compiling daily key indicators
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
Warehouse Inventory Planning:
- Maintain inventory control through effective warehouse methods
- Assist Manager with quarterly counting and/or annual physical inventories using solo chain system reports, inventory software in order to ensure inventory accuracy
- Review load sheet and verify accuracy of assembled load
- Assist driver where needed with pre-departure load check
- Make recommendations to Manager on operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Assist Warehouse Manager with being audit and 5s ready at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager and/or Director
- High School Diploma or GED, some college with equivalent work experience, 2-year degree preferred
- 2+ years of warehouse, manufacturing, or production experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Have and maintain forklift certification
- Thorough knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory control
- Successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Solid knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Wear and uphold Domino’s Pizza uniform standards
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Ability to work around yeast and flour
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $2,500.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: At the time of hire you will receive $2,500.00 in your first paycheck.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Signing bonus