Delivery Driver (05193) - No Car / No Insurance Needed
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
Why deliver for us:
- Great pay - Our drivers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
- Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
- Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime Perks -
- Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment, and opportunities for Career growth and advancement
DRIVE Domino's Fleet Vehicle and Keep Cash Tips
- $11.00 /HR
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Drivers:
- Ability to maintain food and team member safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate store technology
- Ability to assist with store operations
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have at least two (2) years of driving history or at least 19 years of age with one (1) year of driving history
- Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.