Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Center is looking for a full time Production Team Member to join their team.
The Production team member assists the production team in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout the shift.
The Production Team Member also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area, and may be cross trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas during slow periods. Experience in production, assembly line or manufacturing roles is an asset.
- Performs batch setup and mixing of dough production process
- Remove dough balls from rounder conveyor belt, and place into dough tray
- Stacks filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
- Reassemble production equipment
- Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
- Pre-soak and scrape trays
- Wash trays by hand
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout the shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry a variety of different materials ranging between 5lbs. to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances (<500ft.)
- Ability to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with the use of power tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.