MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for oversight of the maintenance department of a Domino’s Pizza distribution manufacturing facility. The Maintenance Manager will supervise a maintenance team to facilitate maintenance, including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and installation of machinery relating to bakery food processing equipment, physical structures, and mechanical and electrical systems.
The Maintenance Manager will lead the team to design, evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, and install Bakery equipment. This will also include electrical, mechanical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, and computer controls.
The maintenance team ensure safety guidelines are followed and works safely on mechanical and electrical equipment in a production environment.
The pay range for this position is: $90,000 to $100,000 plus bonus eligible
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(55%) Manage the maintenance department
- Assist Director in preparing the maintenance budget and plan for replacing equipment.
- Reconcile budget periodically and complete all necessary reporting.
- Supervise, train, and develop maintenance team members. Provide direction to team members on maintenance questions.
- Determine when to outsource maintenance issues and ensure contractors are completing work within guidelines
- Attend department head meetings.
- Plan and execute yearly maintenance schedule. Develop and follow preventative maintenance guidelines. Coordinate with other departments to schedule maintenance for machines. Ensure all necessary maintenance is performed and update logs or coordinate as necessary. Establish new guidelines as necessary.
- Ensure proper monitoring of inventory and ordering of parts.
- Monitor energy usage and provide recommendations on better usage.
- Ensure the repair and maintenance of the physical structure of the establishment.
(35%) Develop and manage preventative strategy for the maintenance team to inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, and install machinery and equipment
- Ensure equipment is monitored to detect malfunctions.
- Discuss machine operation variations with a supervisor or other team members to diagnose problems and repair machines.
- As necessary, supervise and provide expertise on installing, repairing, or replacing electrical devices such as transformers, relays, circuit breakers, starters, and safety and limit switches.
- Ensure proper layout, assembly, installation, and maintenance of pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Ensure proper installation, programming, and troubleshooting of automated machinery and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Ensure proper installation, troubleshooting, and repair of refrigeration and Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
- Ensure proper service and repair of material handling equipment.
- Ensure proper monitoring and troubleshooting of the main electrical panel.
- Ensure proper repair and maintenance of boilers, water heaters, water conditioning equipment, and all water distribution systems.
(10%) Ensure proper adherence to all safety and government guidelines
- Identify safety issues with machines; document issues; develop an action plan to resolve concerns; follow up to ensure problems are resolved.
- Monitor machines to ensure all levels are within EPA, OSHA, and other government guidelines; develop an action plan to resolve issues; if not, follow up to ensure problems are resolved.
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or university, and/or 2+ years Technical School Training, and/or a minimum of 3 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade
- Supervisory experience, including hiring, development, and discipline
- Intermediate-level computer skills in programs such as Word, Excel, Groupwise, and a Computer Maintenance Management Program (CMMS)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Ability to perform under pressure when there is an equipment failure
- Effectively present information to peers, upper management, and team members in oral and written form
- Define problems and draw valid conclusions
- Interpret technical instructions and diagrams
- Certificates, Licenses, Regulations – Certified Electrician Electrical and Refrigeration
- EPA REFRIGERATION CERTIFICATION (Type II or Universal) Federal requirement – Team Leader or Maintenance Tech Servicing Refrigeration Equipment or Handling Refrigerant
- Safe Food Handling Practices
- A B I (American Bakery Institute) certified - preferred
- Hazardous Materials Certification by State (Minnesota only)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock, explosion, and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be high. Team members must have a strong safety awareness to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
What you’ll get from us:
- You’ll get a family atmosphere full of support, collaboration, and regular fun-filled events.
- You’ll have opportunities to transfer and travel to other Supply Centers if you want them.
- You’ll have chances to build your career with ongoing feedback, competitive pay, benefits, and a bonus program, as well as a great management team.
- And of course uniforms, vacation and holiday time, and did we mention, great benefits.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of the stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses