E-Car Delivery Driver(06554) - 31100 FM 2920
Our local Franchisee started with just one store in Liberty, TX. Our top-of-the-line customer service and quality pizza could not be contained to simply one location, we now have 58 stores across four states! Our leaders build and inspire teams to bring our customers a unique Domino’s experience one pizza at a time.
No Car? Dont want the wear and tear on your own car? We got you!
Deliver the best pizza in town in our brand new 2023 Dominos Car! Our fully electric car is just what you need to save money on gas, car expenses and to have some fun while working!
- Hold a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Complete the Company’s application and sign the Authorization and Disclosure forms for motor vehicle records
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Successfully complete 12 ride-along with a General Manager or Coach.
- Data Reimbursement -- We know your using your phone for GPS, its on us!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance -- Part-time or Full-time, we care about you and your family.
- Meal Discounts -- Who doesn't love pizza?
- Work Life Balance -- You have a life outside of work, we want you to enjoy it!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.