DevSecOps & QA Lead
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This Supply Chain Technology Lead Specialist for DevSecOps and QA will lead the design, development, QA, administration and operations of CI / CD pipelines with a drive towards automation. The pipelines will be hosted on the SAP BTP (previous name- SAP Cloud) platform and will leverage pre-existing SAP standard tools and/or open-source tools as required. Over and above striving for automation, this Lead Specialist needs to work continuously with cross-functional teams to enable insights (cloud tenant and software deployments) for optimization, follow DevSecOps best practices around configuration, automation and optimization of the development, test, and release processes. In addition, this role will also require light cloud tenant administration (SAP BTP Dominos account) for new services provisioning, security authorizations and monitoring for performance and availability using pre-configured alerts and notification solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work on code with developer team, oversee the code releases and manage the deployment and operation processes
- Architect, analyze, design, and implement strategies for continuous integration and deployments while ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems
- Drive technological automation using open source and SAP BTP friendly solutions
- Work with internal and external resources (onshore/offshore) to manage cloud deployments and strive to improve development, testing and deployment processes
- Administer CI / CD pipelines and drive continuous improvements
- Maintaining compliance and security controls and monitor operations
- Govern change and release management by automating controls and institutionalizing change advisory reviews for manual controls
- Drive for automation and standardization to ensure smooth operations and maximized uptime
- Automate security principles and checkpoints into the CI/CD pipeline
- Co-ordinate with Information Security team / SOX for internal security and sox audits and vulnerability testing
(40%) QA and Automation
- Demonstrate deep understanding of DevOps development test automation methodologies & solutions
- Lead planning, estimation and implementation of test automation frameworks and strategies.
- Lead translation of manual testing scenarios to test automation coverage using open-source tools & SAP BTP supported tools
- Develop and deliver enterprise best practices and standards for DevOps development test automation.
- Oversee the setup, configuration, and maintenance of automated testing environments.
- Champion Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes with respect to development testing automation
- Champion XA (User Experience testing and assurance) over and above QA (software quality Assurance)
(20%) SAP BTP Tenant Administration and support
- System and services provisioning and tenant management
- Execute technical tasks like Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Delivery and monitoring to ensure efficient delivery of system landscape support core tasks
- Independent assurance of effective system operations along the software lifecycle
- Understand and improve current effort and cost structure of system/tenant operations
- Fine-tune BTP services provisioning to ensure performance and availability with a lower TCO.
- System setup that provides constant feedback on the health of the system, early warning when things go wrong, and actionable insights to respond quickly with minimal downtime. Leverage SAP BTP pre-configured alerts and notifications
- Contribute to operations model/operational processes and procedures
- Collaborate with application development, infrastructure, security as well as other service groups for development, QA and operations
- Observe standards and guidelines
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps with a strong background in testing automation
- 5+ year of Hands-on experience with major DevOps tools and technologies, working experience with CI/CD pipelines and microservices transformation
- 1+ years of experience in cloud product application-level security. Familiarity with SAST, DAST tools
- Familiarity with web/mobile QA, XA testing (Interruption testing, Memory leak testing, Performance testing- Device, Network, API-Server performance, recovery, Security testing)
- Solid understanding of SaaS application design, deployments, and support to leverage best practices for this role
- Hands-on experience and practices with at least one or multiple public cloud DevOps tools and solutions (e.g., AWS DevOps, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Experience with configuration management, log analysis & monitoring tools
- Experience with SAP Fiori development, testing, deployment, and operations and or SAP BTP tenant administration is a definite plus
- Strong communication (oral/written), analytical, and presentation skills
- Experience with APIs, microservice architecture is needed
- Passionate about working with customers and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence business process and technical owners to adopt changes and standards
- Ability to work independently, owning and managing several initiatives at once
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
All your information will be kept confidenJoin the team that makes all of our new ideas possible across our 17,000+ stores. So much of our lives involves the use of technology, but we don't all speak the language of tech. We need translators in the form of writers who can break down highly complicated information from technical experts and make it relatable to even the least technical among us. That's where technical writers come in.