Production Sanitation Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
The Sanitation Team Member cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area. Cleans and maintains building/facility. The Team Member assists in production and warehouse as needed, i.e., tray wash, dough placer, dough maker, cross/down stack and receiving.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(33%) Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
· Clean and sanitize divider, mixer, mixing bowl, rounder and belts
· Clean tray washer as specified by company guidelines
· Keep maintenance and sanitation logs
(33%) Reassemble production equipment
· Reassemble divider and hoses
(30%) Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
· May be required to clean silo bin
· Ensure production floor is swept and walls are cleaned
· Empty all dough waste containers
(4%) Other duties as assigned
· Assist in production and warehouse, as needed—tray wash, dough placer, dough maker, cross stacker, down stacker and receiving.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED
• One year of production or manufacturing experience
• Must be able to work during a shift that may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over a 7 day period
• At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances <
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases