MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
The Production Associate participates in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Production Associates will rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout their shift.
The Production Associate also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and areas and may be cross-trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout the work shift
- Ability to work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees] and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.