MHV Pizza is a family-owned franchise of Domino's Pizza for nearly 20 years operating stores in N. Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas.
We're looking for an additional leader to supervise a multi-store franchise of the #1 pizza brand in the Mississippi Delta! We are currently seeking a District Manager to oversee operations for multiple stores and lead the team to success in both operations and profitability.
As a District Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring Domino's standards are followed, controlling financials, manager training and development, making sure our customers have a positive experience and our employees work in a safe and positive environment.
- Competitive salary (base starting at $62,000+)
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Access to our health benefits plan (health, dental, vision)
- Mileage/expense reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Relocation assistance
- Franchise opportunities (path to owning your own store(s))
- Driver's License with good driving record
- Previous experience working at Domino's Pizza (preferred)
- Two or more years’ experience as a District Manager/Area Leader in a multi-unit QSR
- Ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great communication skills
- Performance management skills
- Financial analysis skills
- Great attitude and customer-oriented personality
- Effective training skills
- Ability to plan and conduct effective meetings
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable vehicle for travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.