Make up to $25/hr with tips!
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Show up to every scheduled shift in full uniform & ready to work
- Have a positive, friendly attitude
- Hustle on your feet, not in the street – drive safely on every delivery!
- Assist in making, baking, and taking to our hungry customers! This includes answering phones, taking orders, washing dishes, cleaning and sanitizing the store, and assisting with other in-store tasks as requested
- Delivering in snow, rain, and sunshine
- Have FUN!!!!!
- Competitive hourly wage
- Driver's wages start at $10.00 per hour* minimum PLUS TIPS and mileage making up to 25/hr after tips! with potential for wage increases
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Health Insurance (must meet eligibility requirements)
If all of this sounds like it is for you, it probably is! Apply now online through this job post!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 2 years of safe driving history
- Valid driver’s license
- No CDL license required
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
*Driver split pay used for on-road/off-road hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.