Production Sanitation Worker
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Supply Chain Centre is looking for a Production Sanitation team member to join the team! The Production Sanitation team member disassembles, cleans and sanitizes dough processing equipment and surrounding areas and surfaces. Assist with production duties when required.
The schedule is 9AM – 5:30PM Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and 8AM – 4:30PM on Wednesdays.
Pay rate: $19.50hr
Domino's Supply Chain offers:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Competitive wages
- Positive work environment
- Group Health and Dental Benefits effective first day of employment!
- RRSP employer matching contributions
- Team Achievement Dividend Bonus
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry materials weight up to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24-hour day, over any 7-day period
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.