$800/weekly base salary Benefits Monthly bonus based on Sales, Service, Profitability and Standards Compliance
ARE YOU THE ONE FOR OUR TEAM?
We are looking for experienced restaurant managers for our fast growing company. Are you looking for endless growth opportunities? Do you enjoy a high energy environment in which you have the opportunity to build your own team? Does the thought of mentoring and developing the managers and Domino's Franchisees of tomorrow excite you? Have you ever considered taking the path to being a Franchisee yourself? Then look no further we have got the job for YOU!
(previous successful restaurant management experience may be considered for increased base salary)
Our expectations of the General Manager role include:
- Recruiting, training and managing store employees
- Ensuring all operation standards are exceeded and that health and safety standards are upheld at all times
- Inventory control and food cost management
- Control labor costs as well as meet and exceed performance goals
- Review and complete all necessary paperwork in timely manner
- Excellent Customer Service and Service Recovery skills.
- Maintaining a fun and professional work environment
General Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding motivational skills and positive attitude
- Strong leadership and problems solving skills
- Ability to empower team members
- Please apply to this job with your resume by hitting apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.