Dough Production Worker
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Center is looking for a full time Production Team Member to join their team.
The Production team member assists the production team in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout the shift.
The Production Team Member also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area, and may be cross trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas during slow periods. Experience in production, assembly line or manufacturing roles is an asset.
The schedule is four 10 hour shifts scheduled Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 5:00am-3:30pm
· Performs batch setup and mixing of dough production process
· Remove dough balls from rounder conveyor belt, and place into dough tray
· Stacks filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
· Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
· Reassemble production equipment
· Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
· Pre-soak and scrape trays
Wash trays by hand
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout the shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry a variety of different materials ranging between 5lbs. to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances (<500ft.)
- Ability to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with the use of power tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.