Delivery & Service Helper
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 25 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. They provide the fresh dough, equipment, and supplies to the franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you!Assist D&S driver with unloading product and rendering customer service to Domino’s Pizza store locations, some overnight stays may be required. Assist the Warehouse Department as needed.
- Must pass MVR qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- Some direct customer service experience preferred
- Company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anything during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
ONE BRAND. ONE SYSTEM. ONE TEAM.
Exceptional franchisees and team members on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the World!
Additional InformationRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(100%) Unload Product
- Assist driver with verifying and securing load prior to dispatch
- Verify dough, store cooler and trailer temperatures at each stop
- Using safe work procedures, opens bales, crates and other containers to unload product
- Using safe work procedures, moves product from trailer to store using two-wheeled cart
- Unload product by sliding tray and product from truck bed to lift gate/ramp at each customer location, rotate stock in cooler, moving delivered product into customers cooler
- Load damaged or unsold product, and empty tray containers on trailer
- Reposition and secure remaining product/tray containers in trailer after each delivery
- Assist driver with verifying accuracy of delivery
- Listen to and timely resolve customer service complaints
- Ensure you have required safety equipment before dispatch
- Required to wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards at all times
- Attend scheduled safety, team meetings and training sessions