Administrative Assistant (TUSA)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Coordinator - Administrative Assistant will support our corporate owned store (TUSA) operations leadership team from our World Resource Center in Ann Arbor, MI.
General responsibilities include:
· Maintain awareness of key departmental priorities, objectives and commitments
· Coordinate calendar, meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements as necessary
· Review department budgets
· Format internal/external speeches and communications
· Prepare reports, PowerPoint presentations and communications for the team as necessary
· Coordinate calendar and schedule meetings
· Coordinate travel and create travel itineraries with some onsite event organization
· Process and reconcile expense reports
· Coordinate and Plan departmental meetings events, which may include travel within the U.S. for those events
· Provide administrative support on special projects as necessary
· Support Team members with IS requests, computers, phones, passwords, etc.
· Provide backup to Executive Assistant as needed
· Schedule and coordinate set up of conference rooms
· Manage supplies, equipment, and other materials for the department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Proven basic project management skills
- Ability to travel within the U.S. 4-5 times a year
- Ability to take direction from multiple people, multi task and prioritize
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.