Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s Pizza, is seeking a Manager to join the Erlanger, KY Production team. The Manager will supervise and coordinate the activities of production team members engaged in the production of pizza dough. They will monitor and manage all aspects of production operations in accordance with established company and industry standards and procedures and ensure team members are working safe at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proactive and self-motivated, have the ability to evaluate and repair all types of mechanical and electrical equipment and lead and develop a maintenance team to do same, and have the ability to perform under extreme stress when there is equipment failure.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of production/manufacturing experience with bakery experience preferred.
- The Manager will have the proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives and be results-oriented with strong organizational and decision making skills.
- We are looking for a strong leader who will develop a culture of continuous improvement to the operation.
Additional InformationWhat you can expect from Domino’s:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Professional and supportive management