Dominos Supply Chain Center - Warehouse Receiver ($19.60/hr)
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded and now have tens of thousands of stores around the world!
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to thousands of stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have food supply and dough manufacturing centers in various locations around the U.S. and across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and food to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
The Warehouse Receiver receives the loads and shipments and works closely with the Warehouse Associates. Assists the Production Department as needed. Ensure team members are working safe.
- 1 year previous experience in warehouse receiving, manufacturing or production environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.