New System Implementation Program Leader
Domino’s, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and over 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This role is responsible for the deployment and support of the next generation processes and systems with in their specified areas and support consistent practices and procedures throughout the organization including the execution of the ERP system. This position is accountable for the final process design and key indicators for the assigned business group as well as the management of the execution of the ERP system integration.
This role will engage with specified business units and lead project teams during implementation and change processes by:
· Engaging the Project Manager and Enterprise Advisory Committees to define functional goals and clarify policy issues
· Providing business direction of the implementation project teams
· Supporting the project team in translating objectives into process goals and KPI’s
· Collaborating with the Organizational Change Management and Training (OCMT) team to identify the organizational structure and policies to support the business process
· Coordinating change management business processes with the Project Manager/Business units to support the deployment of new business processes
· Managing Project deliverables for their work stream
· Blending project team members across functional boundaries
· Conducting workshops and presentations to validate business process and ERP System solutions with end user community.
Process and Design Integration:
This position will create the overall process design integration and be responsible for key performance indicators:
· Supporting change leadership with their respective function/process area to adopt best practices
· Coordinating with Project Manager to establish a post go-live governance framework
· Serving as final decision point when localizations are required.
· Assisting consulting teams with documentation and functional specifications for all development objectives
Reporting and Monitoring:
This position will be responsible for monitoring and reporting project status, KPI’s and other team deliverables by:
· Validating the proposed Process Design is completed during Scope Validation/Blueprint
· Directing functional resources in executing against the master plan
· Managing risk/issue logs and change requests with Project Manager
· Owning the process areas and the project deliverables along with day to day management of the team business areas
· Working with the Project Manager to develop and manage scope, tasks, and assigns resources to monitor deliverable progress.
· Managing the effort to analyze and document the decomposition of the business processes and directs team members to:
- Collect global and regional requirements
- Configure the system and validate design.
- Test and document the ECC implementation
· Managing the execution of ERP System unit/integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
· Obtaining sign off of all project deliverables.
· Creating weekly status reports and monitors progress.
· 5-7 years supply chain operations experience
· 3-4 years warehouse operations experience
· Willingness to change, adopt new best practices and drive standardization
· Ability to influence warehouse TM’s
· Demonstrated ability to drive continuous process improvements within SCC’s
Upwards of 50% travel including Canada