HR Associate (Dual Markets)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Human Resources Associate will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources efforts of our Florida and Virginia corporate store market areas. This position will be based out of our regional office in Plantation, FL and will travel to Virginia approximately once a month.
Responsibilities for the HR Associate will include:
Employee Relations Intake and Positive Work Environment Support
• Conduct initial intake and review of employee complaints, document findings, analyzes situation for potential liability, and partner with PF Team Leader and PF Manager to resolve
• Oversee and respond to Customer Care Cases for market
• Assist with engagement listening sessions and action planning, and one-on-one discussions to promote a positive work environment; analyze results and provide recommendations
• Complete exit interviews with exiting team members
• Maintain advanced knowledge of all Domino’s TUSA policies and procedures and update market and team members on new company policies and PeopleFirst updates
Compliance & Administrative
• Process team member moves and offers; promotions, demotions, terminations, store-transfers, offer letters, sign-on bonuses
• Assist with new store opening process; ATS set-up, recruiting materials, etc.
• Partner with MCO’s and Market Admin to ensure 100% legal compliance; child labor compliance, new hire legal compliance, workman’s compensation issues, HR poster compliance, wage and hour compliance and unemployment claims as necessary, etc.
• Assist with unemployment hearings and claims
• Assist with random drug testing and reasonable suspicion process
• Attend weekly market leadership meetings and quarterly People Reviews
• Support the leave of absence process
Recruiting, Onboarding and Team Member Support
• Assist team members with questions and be a resource for all HR related questions and concerns; payroll, benefits, compensation, LOA, team member concerns, etc.
• Conduct General Manager in Training (GMiT) interviews
• Participate in internal and external General Manager interviews
• Assist in succession planning for General Managers
• Assist with workforce planning and staffing for Level 3 and Level 4 Assistant Managers
Drive Engagement and Assist with Skills Training
• Assist with skills training classes/workshops and manager onboarding (Interviewing, Recruiting, Developing Team, Employee Benefits, Ultra/PeopleSoft, AM and GM onboarding etc.), coordinate training sites and attendees, track attendance and results
• Conduct PeopleFirst Evaluation Reports (PER) and Stay Interviews and provide recap, trends, and action planning recommendations to the DCO and PFTL and PFM; consistent follow-up to ensure GM completes recommended action plan or items
• Assist in planning and facilitating open enrollment and events at the market level
- Spanish speaking required
- 1+ Years’ Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of building & maintaining relationships
- Outstanding motivation skills and positive attitude
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail and process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 50% with overnight stays once a month
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.