Team Seattle Domino’s offers a positive and collaborative work environment with lots of growth potential.
We are looking for team-oriented individuals with personality, people skills and hustle! Our Drivers do it all. 90% of Domino’s Franchisees began their Domino’s career making or delivering pizzas. Drivers are primarily responsible for delivering accurate customer orders in a safe and timely manner. They also greet customers, answer phones, take orders, wash dishes, and prepare pizza while providing excellent customer service. They do it ALL!
Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Operate your own vehicle to deliver customer orders.
- Greet customers with a smile.
- Operate Register to enter orders, process sales and collect payment from customers.
- Make products consistent with Domino’s standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Always maintain a professional appearance in compliance with Domino’s image standards.
This position pays $15.74 per hour to $15.74 per hour plus tips.
Paid sick leave per WA law. Qualifying part-time and regular, full-time employees will be offered medical, vision, and dental benefits in accordance with the ACA and Company policy.
- Someone who likes to drive around town, listening to your own music, earning tips and a guaranteed hourly wage?
- A fun and friendly person who likes to help others and is comfortable talking to strangers?
- A team player who has a positive attitude, is punctual and understands the importance of dependability?
- Comfortable making suggestions and pitching in to help when needed?
- At least 18 years old with two (2) years of driving history?
- Multitask and manage your time?
- Communicate in English, both verbally and in writing?
- Add, subtract, and make change for customer orders?
- Sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, and lift to 50lbs?
- Legally operate a motor vehicle in the state of WA, legally insured and licensed?
- Provide a Motor Vehicle Report with no more than two (2) infractions in the past two (2) years?
- Make Pizza fun?
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.