Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking experienced professional CDL A delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team. The CDL Driver will safely drive a company commercial vehicle on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino's Pizza store locations. The drivers schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, same day runs four to five times a week. Weekly dispatch schedule begins Sunday for consecutive 6 days. A schedule is made up of routes within these days. This is a night shift position - dispatching out between 11pm-2am in the evening and returning the next day.
What can you expect from Domino’s?
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits – Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Bonus Potential
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Furnished uniforms
- Professional and supportive management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 6 months of verifiable driving experience or proof of 25,000 miles of CMV driving experience
- Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate endorsements
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
- Loading and unloading experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.