Warehouse Associate Team Leader *$2,500 Signing Bonus
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Assist Warehouse Team Leader with the supervision and coordination of all aspects of warehouse operations. Effectively and efficiently handle customer service complaints and concerns. Train new team members in job duties. Comfort level working in a diverse, fast-paced environment. Follow company guidelines and company operational policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(80%) Assist the Warehouse Team Leader in all aspects of warehouse operations
- Recruit and interview new team members
- Keep Warehouse Team Leader informed of potential problems
- Attend and participate in annual Leadership & Development training sessions
- Assign job tasks according to shipping schedules
- Coordinate team member tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and load food product and support goods in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines, while controlling cost
- Ensure a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local state and federal requirements
- Utilize and train team member on handheld scanner to perform all functions: pick, sort, pack, receive, stock, etc.
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Assist in compiling daily key indicators
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
Warehouse Inventory Planning:
- Maintain inventory control through effective warehouse methods
- Assist team leader with quarterly counting and/or annual physical inventories using solo chain system reports, inventory software in order to ensure inventory accuracy
- Review load sheet and verify accuracy of assembled load
- Assist driver where needed with pre-departure load check
- Make recommendations to Team Leader on operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Assist team leader with being audit and 5s ready at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader and/or Director
(20%) As needed, fills in for Warehouse team members and performs tasks necessary to meet warehouse goals
- High School Diploma or GED, some college with equivalent work experience, 2-year degree preferred
- 2-3 years of warehouse, manufacturing, or production experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience/hourly associates
- Must have and maintain forklift certification
- Thorough knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory control
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Solid knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Wear and uphold Domino’s Pizza uniform standards
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $2,500.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: At the time of hire you will receive $2,500.00 in your first paycheck.